- This event has passed.
California – Fungicide Resistance Management Extension Workshop
March 10 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$15
This workshop is designed for crop consultants, vineyard managers or anyone who writes or recommends fungicide programs.
Preregistration is required.
Registration IS CLOSED.
Cost: $15, covers lunch and all workshop handouts
Have applied for 6.0 hours CE (other) credits and 6.0 hours CCA (Pest management) credits.
- 8:00 AM – Registration and Refreshments, Pre-Workshop Survey
- 8:30 AM – What makes for a challenging powdery mildew season? Environmental and cultural factors. (Dr. Michelle Moyer, Washington State University)
- 9:15 AM – Fungicide resistance research and mitigation strategies for grape powdery mildew. (Dr. Timothy Miles, Michigan State University)
- 10:00 AM – Decision-support tools for fungicide resistance management. (Dr. Charlotte Oliver, Washington State University)
- 10:30 AM – Roundtable discussion: powdery mildew and fungicide resistance management FRAME Networks Extension team: Dr. Michelle Moyer, Dr. Timothy Miles, Dr. Monica Cooper
- 11:30 PM – Lunch Break and Networking
- 12:15 PM – Trouble-shooting a fungicide spray program for powdery mildew: An interactive exercise with the FRAME network Extension Team
- 3:15 PM – Concluding remarks and post-workshop survey
Additional costs of this workshop are offset with financial support by:
- USDA-NIFA–SCRI Award No. 2018-03375 titled “FRAME: Fungicide Resistance Assessment, Mitigation and Extension Network for Wine, Table, and Raisin Grapes”
Anyone attending this program who requires auxiliary aids or services, please contact Monica Cooper at (707) 253-4221 or email@example.com. Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.