California – Fungicide Resistance Management Extension Workshop
March 10, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$15
This workshop is designed for crop consultants, vineyard managers or anyone who writes or recommends fungicide programs.
Preregistration is required: Registration will open in January 2020
Registration will close TBA.
Cost: $15, covers lunch and all workshop handouts
Re-certification credits TBA.
- 8:00 AM – Registration and Refreshments, Pre-Workshop Survey
- 8:20 AM – Opening discussion and presentation of day’s activities
- 8:30 AM – What makes for a challenging powdery mildew season? A consideration of environmental and cultural factors. (Dr. Michelle Moyer, Washington State University)
- 9:15 AM – Current state of resistance research and mitigation strategies. (Dr. Timothy Miles, Michigan State University)
- 10:15 AM – Roundtable discussion on GPM management (FRAME Networks Extension team: Dr. Michelle Moyer, Dr. Timothy Miles, Dr. Walt Mahaffee, Dr. Monica Cooper, Dr. Phil Brannen, Dr. Melanie Lewis Ivey)
- 11:30 PM – Lunch Break and Networking
- 12:15 PM – Group Activity
Additional costs of this workshop are offset with financial support by:
- USDA-NIFA–SCRI Award No. 2018-03375 titled “FRAME: Fungicide Resistance Assessment, Mitigation and Extension Network for Wine, Table, and Raisin Grapes”
Anyone attending this program who requires auxiliary aids or services, please contact Michelle Moyer at 509-786-9234 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.