Willamette Valley Extension Workshop – Fungicide Resistance Management
December 11 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$75
This workshop is designed for crop consultants, vineyard managers or anyone who writes or recommends fungicide programs.
Preregistration is required: https://events.oregonstate.edu/event/vineyard_powdery_mildew_management_fungicide_resistance_prevention_workshop
Registration will be limited to 65 people, and closes December 2, 2019.
Cost: $75, covers lunch and all workshop handouts
Oregon Department of Agriculture Pesticide Recertification credits available: 3 core credits + 3 other credits (6 total).
- 9:00 AM – Check-In
- 9:30 AM – Powdery Mildew Biology (Alex Wong, OSU)
- 10:10 AM – Powdery Mildew Management (Sarah Lowder, OSU)
- 10:50 AM – Fungicide Stewardship – Best Practices (Dr. Charlotte Oliver, WSU)
- 11:30 AM – Best Sprayer Practices (Dr. Michelle Moyer, WSU)
- 12:10 PM – Lunch
- 12:40 PM – Build a Spray Program …. (Dr. Michelle Moyer, WSU; Dr. Walt Mahaffee, USDA-ARS)
- 2:30 PM – Then Defend It! (Dr. Michelle Moyer, WSU; Dr. Walt Mahaffee, USDA-ARS)
- 3:30 PM – Conclusions and Surveys
Additional costs of this workshop are offset with financial support by:
- USDA-NIFA–SCRI Award No. 2018-03375 titled “FRAME: Fungicide Resistance Assessment, Mitigation and Extension Network for Wine, Table, and Raisin Grapes”
Anyone attending this program who requires auxiliary aids or services, please contact Michelle Moyer at 509-786-9234 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.